Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tag

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I just moved to Idaho and was starting 6th grade! I was new in town and had to make many new friends, it was scary. In Idaho 6th grade was middle school so it was extra scary.

5 things on your "to-do list."
*Wash Kyleigh's burp clothes and bibs
*Get a card for my lover for Valentine's day
*Put Kyleigh's clothes away (something that takes me way too long but shouldn't)

What would you do if you became an instant billionare?
Buy a house! Nothing fancy though. I want an Acura MDX, but I would feel guilty getting one. I would probably go buy some clothes for myself because I need some. I would also put tons in savings for my kiddos.

3 bad habits:
*I don't have bad habbits! jk
*Be more humble:)
*I say "NO" a lot and Jaxon is saying it now, so I need to work on that.
*Letting Jaxon get away with some things when I need to be a good parent and not a friend.

5 Places I have lived:
Denver, CO
Boise, ID
Syracuse, UT
Orem, UT ( one whole month)
South Weber, UT

5 Jobs I've had:
Sandwich artist
Shaved Ice maker at a pool
Sonic rollerskatin car hop
Tony Romas host/server
RcWilley customer service/cashier

What are some things people don't know about me?
I was really big in my early teens and have always had really" bad" self-esteem. I want to teach yoga, pilates, and aerobics. When I get to finish school I want to get my exercise health and science degree and become a nutritionist and personal trainer. I cut my head open three times and had stitches each time.

Now I tag: Anyone and everyone who wants to play along!

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

Hey about time you got this up ;) I enjoyed the read! Is everyone feeling better down there?