Friday, February 8, 2008

Where's the paper??











So I need to get better at this blogging thing. Maybe once a week at least. Life has been tough ever since Lance lost his job back in September. I am still bitter toward Tony Romas for closing, but I am slowly getting over it. It has given Lance the opportunity to get serious about school, so I am thankful for that. This semester he started the Electrical Engineering program. He is enjoying it so far. It's a lot of new stuff that he is not familiar with so it can be tough sometimes. He is a smarty pants though so he figures stuff out. As for me, I am a mommy and it is a full time job. My babies are growing up so fast. Kyleigh is crawling around like crazy and follows Jaxon wherever he goes. It is pretty much the cuttest thing ever. The pictures I am posting are of Jaxon's birthday lunch at McDonalds. I disobeyed the 3 and older rule and let him play in the playland. I probably should not have because he got scared and a nice young girl had to help him get down the slide to his mommy. He had fun going up, but not coming down. I am suprised that both of my children got blue eyes. They both look so much like Lance it's scary. They have some of my traits, but all I see is little miniature Lances. I am also posting pictures from Jaxon's birthday party and then just some random pictures of my kids. Oh and the post title is because I couldn't find the paper in the morning, but did find it later this afternoon. You will see. Well I hope I did ok for my post this evening.

4 comments:

Amy N. said...

OH I love tonights post!!! What cuties I miss these guys-I love the pout. I have something for you, but I need your email so email me at amy@amynielson.com so I can send it to you

Kim said...

I am absolutely in love with your family!!! I'm so glad you posted. I too am bitter, but not towards the closing, but towards the friendships that were torn apart! I really do miss you guys like crazy!! I look at your kids and STILL can't believe how much they look like their daddy! Call me sometime, we need to get together!

Jen and Emma said...

Hello there miss Cathy...Holy cow...your kids are so dang cute! They look exactly like their daddy...I mean identical. I"m glad to hear all is well with you guys. I'm excited to add more people to my blog!

Allyssa said...

Hey Kathy! Very cute pictures... you're kids are so adorable! I didn't realize you had a blog! I'm glad I found you:)