Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ode to my best friend








So I need to put another post up. I have decided that I am just going to write about how greatful I am for my husband. I remember the day I walked into Tony Romas and saw him there. He trained me when I first got a job there. It is so crazy so see how far we have come. I knew he was a great guy when I saw how good he treated his mom He loved and respected her and I knew he was a winner. He is so smart and so talented I feel to blessed to have such a good husband. I know he would do anything and everything to make me happy and take care of me. I have never felt so much love from anyone else in my life. The pictures that I am posting are of our little family. Those green glasses are playdoh. I just threw one of Kyleigh on easter because she looks like a girl, without that bow she just looks like Jaxon to me. Not only is he the best husband; he is the best daddy ever. Kyleigh and Jaxon are so excited when they see him, it is so cute! I know we have only been married for 2 1/2 years, but it just feels perfect. I feel like he is my other half. I never get tired of him and I always want to be with him. I look forward to everyday I get to spend with him. I can't wait until he is done with school, but that won't be for a few years. I know that everything happens for a reason and the lord knows what he is doing. I think we sometimes just need to trust in him and try to make the best of what he lies before us. I wouldn't change a thing that has happened in my life and I am thankful for the trials in life that make us learn and become better people. I love you Lance:)

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

AWW. You are not supposed to make me get all teary! Your family is so cute! Jacey misses Lance-she was so sad she didn't get to see him last time (or the time before) we might have to raid his work next time we are down so we see him for sure!

Kim said...

It was so good to see you guys yesterday! It had been far too long!!
I love you and you little family-you guys are WONDERFUL!