Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend, Twilight

My real life Edward!!!!!
So I love this time of the year because of all the super cheesy made for TV movies. I have been watching ABC Family and they just suck ya in. I just love the stories. Everyone is changing for the better, and falling in love. I LOVE IT!! I am so lame. I only have 3 more weeks of school and I am ready for this semester to be about over. Math and BioChem have taken over my life. Next semester won't be so time consuming hopefully. I guess taking classes online does make them a little more time consuming, but at least I don't have to go anywhere.




So I just read all of the Twilight books in August and have been waiting for the movie to come out. I just had to go last night and see it. I really enjoyed it. When you read books you picture things a different way, but I thought they did a good job. My favorite thing about the movie was the music. If you have not listened to the soundtrack you need to. I grew up with my mom playing the piano all of the time, so I have a great appreciation for music. I wish I could have a soundtrack to my life. Well it was nice to get a night out, and I think I should do it more often. I really am excited to see the Breaking Dawn in the theaters, that one will be fun to watch. Well I have a while. Kyleigh will have probably read all of the books and will want to come with me. Wow, that scares me. Well Happy Sunday!


3 comments:

Allyssa said...

I loved the music too!!! I told Brian that after the movie and he said, I don't even remember the music. Crzy man, how could you not? I also loved the baseball scene! It was well done, I thought. Glad you had a good night out!

Nate and Sarah said...

School is the worst. You'll get through it! Hang in there!

Megan said...

You and your husband are so cute together! And I love love the music too, thats the first hing I said after the movie that I wanted the ssoundtrack... I'm glad you got a night out, they are so nice.